We are committed to user privacy and personal data protection. Although you can browse through our web site without giving any information about yourself, personal information is required to fulfill the specific purpose of providing access to specific areas of our web site and/or registration in order to receive the MERCATUS newsletter.
• What information is collected, for what purpose and through which technical means is it collected? MERCATUS collects information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purpose. The information will not be re-used for any incompatible purpose;
• To whom your information is disclosed? MERCATUS will not disclose information to third parties and will not divulge your personal data for any direct marketing purposes;
• How long your data is kept? MERCATUS only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection or further processing;
• What are the security measures taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access? MERCATUS server and network are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems against unauthorized access or misuse of data;
• Can you access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it? MERCATUS web site provides easy access to all your information. As a data subject, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• Whom to contact if you have queries or complaints? If you have any issues about the processing of personal data, do not hesitate to e-mail our webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org